This is how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to the Red Thread Connection website. The information we receive about you depends on what you do when you visit our site.
If you visit www.redthreadconnection.co.uk
We collect and store:
- the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet
- the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using
- the browser software that you use and your operating system
- the date and time that you accessed our site
- the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to different sections of our site and to help us develop the site and to make it more useful.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details.
- enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
|Session Cookie||wfvt_3388222674||These cookies are used to identify you as a user between page loads. This cookie is removed each time you close your browser.|
Your control over the cookies we use
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer.
For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
To prevent your data being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed a browser add-on. To download and install the add-on for your browser please visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can also edit your privacy settings for Google applications via
For more information about cookies, how to opt out and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet, go to youronlinechoices.com/uk/.